Friday, April 16, 2010

*Sigh*

Today has been quite a long day...
     Kaydence had Vision Therapy this morning, which she did fair for.  It was at the house, so she always likes that aspect.  Then she has proceeded to be an incredibly difficult eater today.  She is always difficult, but today she was extremely so.  I just hate it when I cant get her to eat.  I also hate the fact that she doesn't like to eat!  Oh well, I'm working on it...  Even if it means just being satisfied that she has a peg tube (which will soon be a button), and that she will always be able to get the calories that she needs through that.  And of course we will NEVER stop trying to feed her food.  We want her to eat too badly to just stop giving her food.  However, we are finding that we just can't force her to eat either, hence the tube.  It's just so frustrating...  But again, oh well, we can only try so hard...
     My son has not been too easy to deal with today either.  He was getting into everything!  Which is basically a daily occurrence, however I was just not in the mood, seeing as how I was trying to get the apartment cleaned and ready for a friend to come over tonight.  He decided that he wanted to "help" me sweep the kitchen floor, and "help" me put the clean dishes away.  There was plenty more he "helped" with before I put him down for a "mandatory" nap.
     All-in-all, it was a long, tiring, frustrating day.  However, we ended the day with my husband (TJ) and I playing with the kids, and laughing and cracking up at how goofy they are, and that can so make a day like today all worth it... 
Signature 2

No comments:

Post a Comment