Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome!

Hello Everyone!
First of all, thank you for visiting...let me tell you, I will be surprised if I have more visitors than just my close family.  I am a wife to an amazing man, and a stay at home mom of 2 wonderful children, and desperately seeking an outlet for all of my thoughts, emotions, and yes, anger and frustration as well.  
I am a Christian woman, yet a child in the knowledge of my faith.  I was saved just a few years ago in August of 2006.  I don't always do as I should, for example; go to church, read my bible, pray, but I am working on these things.  
I love photography, but my work is nothing special.  Since I have never been to school for it, my photos are no where near the quality of professionals.  However, I am sure I will always continue with it.  
Well, that is just a lil about me, I will post with a lot more juicy information incredibly soon.  Thank you for your interest!


Bridgett Hoover

No comments:

Post a Comment